Our client is a well known high street brand based on the outskirts of Pudsey. They are looking for a Property Maintenance Helpdesk Adviser to join their busy team currently servicing over 600 properties UK wide.
This role offers excellent on job training and progression opportunities for the future. You will need to have previous customer service experience and be used to working in a fast paced service driven environment, ideally maintenance, helpdesk or similar.
You will be responsible for: –
- Monitor networks through online systems, full training is provided
- Respond to issues logged
- Liaise with customers to log emergency issues
- Priories emergency work schedule
- Liaise with third party contractors
- Negotiate timely completion of works
- Liaise with customers on day to day management matters
- Co-ordinate day to day business activities
The successful candidate must have:-
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication / negotiation skills
- Knowledge of working with database systems
- Strong commercial awareness / acumen
This role is full time, 40 hours a week on a rota basis hours are 7am-4pm/8am – 5pm/9am – 6pm & 12pm – 9pm some weekends and some long weekends off!. This role starts immediately and is temporary with a view to becoming permanent after a qualifying period.
£7.50 per hours rising to £8.65 after 12 weeks