Job Vacancy – Part Time Residential Manager – Sheffield
Our client is seeking a Part Time Manager for a residential home in Sheffield
The rate of pay is £10.13 per hour, the working hours are Saturday – 2 hours and Sunday – 2 hours. All bank holidays, plus annual leave and sickness cover and any additional hours as and when required.
- To encourage and manage the development environment to facilitate and maximise independent living.
- To work in collaboration with other agencies to ensure the residents’ needs, company standards and individual support requirements are met.
- To undertake and ensure the appropriate administration, management, maintenance and health and safety of the development.
- Make daily contact with all residents.
- Welcome new residents and introduce them to all the services and facilities of the development.
- To manage the development including line management of site staff including Housekeepers.
- Provide cover as appropriate for annual leave and / or sickness for assigned developments and be available on an adhoc basis for emergency out of hour’s attendance.
Candidates must demonstrate an appreciation of the elderly, and the knowledge to empathise with their needs.