Regional Account Manager
Responsible to: Sales Director
Job Purpose: To support the sales strategy for business growth by generating new
business and maintaining excellent working relationship with existing clients
- To support the development of the boards strategic growth plan.
- Generate new business to sales team KPI’s
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationship with existing clients.
- Ensure all clients’ requirements are satisfied based on company policy.
- Fully on all activities through the Client Manager system in line with the documented procedure.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of medical sales
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills and ability to build solid stakeholder relationships with key contacts.
- Experience of working remotely in a senior sales role.
- Excellent multitasking and organisational skills
- Build and maintain customer relationships, understand and balancing their needs and maintaining profitability.
- Carry out field sales activities to generate new business opportunities to meet sales targets
- Support existing customer accounts and liaise with clients on-site/by telephone
- Carry out on-site demonstrations and product commissioning
- Provide service contract follow-up for lapsed or non-take-up clients
- Provide technical support
- Review and record all events on Client Manager: –
- – to complete the current/past week’s diary events
– Plan the following week’s journeys and clients
– Action/enter memos, quotes, literature requests, new contacts, etc
– Update/enter any new Client information
- Attend exhibitions, sales meetings, etc
- Communicate with sales and servicing teams effectively
- Review any demonstration stock that may require servicing
- Review outstanding client loans with the Sales Office Team and arrange collections
- Complete monthly expense and mileage forms
- Assist in developing new and existing products through information and support
- Ensure a knowledge of the Company’s Quality Manual
- Salary 25K plus OTE