We’re currently recruiting for several FLT Drivers to work for a very busy manufacturing company in Horsforth, Leeds.
This is a really varied role and the succesful candidate must be eager to learn as well as a flexible approach to work.
The role will include:
- Moving stock around the warehouse using a Counterbalance FLT
- Manual picking of stock, a lot of heavy lifting
- Accurately locating and moving stock from stock listings
- Setting and running machines
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
Skills and experience required:
- Counterbalance FLT Licence
- Warehouse experience
- Physically fit as it involves a lot of heavy lifting
- Stock control experience
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Excellent Maths and English skills
- Computer literate
- Flexible approach to work
Hours: Monday to Friday 2 week shift rotating system, 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm. Overtime also available
Pay: £9.50/ hour
This role is temp – perm, there is no specific date in which you will be taken on permanently, your Warehouse Manager will decide this based on your performance and behaviour.