We help teachers and support staff find temporary and permanent work in schools and academies across the Yorkshire region.
Qualified Teachers oversee our Education Department. Our knowledge and long standing relationship with schools across Yorkshire makes Baker Harding the ideal choice.
Whether you are a Qualified Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor, Exam Invigilator or School Receptionist our education team want to hear from you.
Recruitment in Education
We provide day to day cover for teaching and support staff alongside working in partnership with schools to source long term and permanent members of staff. Baker Harding has over 25 years experience of providing education recruitment support and our dedicated team adheres to a strict safer code of practice and is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people.
Our Safer Code of Practice includes:
- A competency based face to face interview with a qualified consultant
- Identity checks, (including proof of right to work) in line with DBS requirements
- Qualification, skills and experience checks
- An Enhanced, Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- List 99 check / ISA barred list
- Oversees police check (if applicable)
- A minimum of 2 referees, covering a period of at least 2 years
- Full employment history check – covering any gaps and/or inconsistencies
Candidates can expect the following:
- Friendly and experienced consultants
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working
- Ongoing training, support and guidance to consistently improve and develop skills, knowledge and experience
- Varied contracts, daily, long term and permanent
- Carefully matched placements to complement ability and skills