We are working with an award winning law firm based in Leeds. They are looking for a Legal Cashier to join their professional team.
Main duties: –
- Completing client bank reconciliations on a daily basis
- Checking all bills & completion statements before sending out to he clients
- Completing & posting outgoing CHAPS, BACS and cheque payments to relevant client ledgers
- Advising relevant fee earners and assistants of incoming CHAPS & BACS payments
- Posting bills to the ledgers ensuring that postings are to the correct referrer
- Dealing with clients and candidates in a professional manner via the telephone and face to face
- Run reports for fee earners to ensure compliance to CLC Accounts Rules and acting upon information received from the reports
Suitable candidates will be well presented, professional and have experience of working in a similar role, in addition to having a positive outlook, with a focus on giving the best service to both client and colleagues.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm