Part Time Customer Assistants (afternoons)
Do you want to work for one of the largest supermarkets in the UK? Morrison’s plc is looking for Part Time Customer Service Advisers to join their vibrant Head Office in Thornbury.
What’s the Role? Customer Assistant we are currently looking for a Customer Assistant who is friendly and helpful as well as having a cheerful persona and who put’s the customer first. Customers are at the heart of everything we do so if you want a great career with great prospects and benefits there is no better time to join our team.
What does the role involve?
- To deliver outstanding customer service to all customers first time and every time, representing Morrisons to your customers
- To listen hard to customers and respond quickly, helping your customer feel valued, as you make decisions and take action
- To own your customers’ issues, apologising for perceived disappointment and clearly agreeing steps to resolution
- To enjoy the freedom to make decisions in an unscripted environment, making balanced decisions for the benefit of your customers and the business
- To demonstrate teamwork by assisting stores with customers, taking ownership and working together with store colleagues to ensure the customer is happy
- To identify opportunities to improve our service and processes to enhance customer and colleague experience, sharing these with your Team Leader and in the “Your Say” forum
- To work with other departments to ensure customer needs are met – identifying opportunities for change to provide your customers the best possible shopping experience
- To record consistently accurate information regarding your customer interactions to enable the business to present an accurate picture of our customers, whilst prioritising and planning for service improvements
- To demonstrate teamwork by working in stores for 5 days each year, taking the opportunity to engage face to face with customers and understand the challenges faced by store colleagues
- To maintain an excellent attendance record aligned with your work patterns, which are designed around customer requirements
- To undertake an honest day’s work by being on time, every time and making as much of your working day available to customers and colleagues as is required
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- Have a real passion for customer service
- Great listening skills
- Excellent communication skills and to be able to demonstrate positive active language
- Problem solving abilities
- Great eye for detail to ensure accuracy at all times
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads to achieve service levels
Be willing to work as part of a team
Working hours are: –
Wednesday to Saturday – 6pm – 11pm or 5pm – 10pm (20 hours)
Initial induction training is 2 weeks – Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm –
Hourly pay is £7.83 rising to £8.65 after 12 weeks