Site Service & Maintenance Engineer
My client has a unique offering, providing services from feasibility and design through to offsite fabrication, installation, construction and commissioning whilst supporting clients with operations and optimisation of assets. This means you will have the opportunity to develop solutions and see them delivered, working closely with our site teams. We are working with clients across the UK water sector helping them to solve their AMP6 challenges. So, if you’re looking for a new challenge, working for a different type of organisation during a period of exciting growth, then read on about your new role.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Service & Maintenance Engineer.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be involved in the reactive maintenance, repair and servicing of UV Disinfection Equipment, Waste Water Pumping stations and Chemical Dosing Systems.
The work is predominantly in the Yorkshire area but there may be times when you would be requested work in the south west.
When working away from the Yorkshire Area suitable hotel and food allowance will be provided.
It should be noted that this role is reactive maintenance and as such will require the successful applicant to participate in an ‘on-call’ rota to provide telephone support and emergency breakdown attendance.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:-
- Reactive repairs and maintenance of UV reactors on both clean and waste water sites
- Reactive maintenance / repairs to chemical dosing systems.
- Reactive repairs and maintenance of waste water pumping stations.
- Pre-planned maintenance visits.
- Scheduled upgrade & safety upgrade works.
- Preparing H&S Documents.
- Provide detail reports on asset condition.
- Manage a yearly program of maintenance work.
Skills and experience: –
- Qualified Electrician in Electrical Installations or industry equivalent (17th Edition)
- Understanding of basic Mechanical tasks
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
- Previous UV experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Positive attitude to Health & Safety
What does the company offer?
For the right candidates we offer an attractive benefits package in a rapidly expanding forward thinking company. Competitive salary depending upon experience and qualifications.