We are searching for an experienced Food Quality Coordinator for a leading organisation in Bradford. The role will suit someone with previous quality checking experience, someone who has worked in the food industry.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of a food technical role, ideally have Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2 and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is a great team to join, a team which plays an integral part in the company’s ongoing success in the marketplace.
Duties will include: –
- Working with trading, NPD and trading teams to obtain range lists / critical paths
- Working with Food / Product Technical Managers to plan and schedule product panels
- Preparing food / drinks to preparation instructions – involving cooking and serving where appropriate
- Recording panel results on google sheets and forms
- With training, independently assessing and recording quality and consistency of products
- Escalating problems with quality and consistency to Technical Managers
- Supporting benchmarking reviews
Hours are 37.5 weekly Monday to Friday, working 1 in 4 Saturdays
The company offers on site parking.
Salary: £15.00 per hour